-
August 9th, 2003, 03:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have just purchased a zenit quarz super 8 xl camera complete with russian instruction manual... if only I could read russian! Has any body seen a manual for this camera in english online anywhere? or perhaps has one for sale? or even has one themseleves and could impart some wisdom?
-
August 10th, 2003, 07:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
It is quite easy to use.
Most of it you should work out.
The meter setting is for 50 (80 in artificial light/filter out) asa film in the middle, so +1 for 25(40) -1 for 100 (160) asa with the filter in place. That is the other knob, sun symbol means filter in.
The meter battery compartment is inside at the top. I think two 625 batteries work, but someone has mentioned LR44. Mine came with them in.
With filter in place allow 1/2 stop extra from external light readings.
-
July 5th, 2004, 08:26 AM
#3
Inactive Member
there's one on filmshooting.com, but it's in German. I've been looking for one too, let me know if you find one.
If it helps, the Quarz 1x8S-2 is sold in the US under the name "Kinoflex" (exact same model).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks